11.09.2013

30 days of Thanks: Days 3-9

Day 3: Our family volunteered for a Steven Curtis Chapman Concert. The concert itself was one cool thing. On top of that we got to love on some orphans indirectly! Fantastic! The cherry on the very top, we go to meet Mr. Chapman himself and Jason Grey!
Day 4: My mom and I threw a bridal shower for my life long friend! We have known each other for so many years and it has been so much fun to walk through this milestone with her!
Day 5: Voting! I am thankful for this privilege.
Day 6: Whenever God paints skies like this I think of Zephaniah 3:17. I feel the Father singing over me!
Day 7: I am thankful for the expectant joy that this aunt's arms awaits when I meet my King and my angel nephews!
Day 8: I am thankful for the colors this time of year!
Day 9: I am thankful for these crazies and the 11 or so others not seen! Love me some all day family time!


No comments:

Post a Comment