10.31.2013

30 days of Thanks!

I am so excited! Today is my 30 days of thanks eve! 

That's right, 30 whole days. One thing for every day! Please feel free to join me! Leave a comments so I know you are participating! Every Saturday I will post a week summary (every day I will post to the page not the posting section!) so be sure to check back and let me know what you're thankful for!

Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! 
Psalm 107:1

 Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
Ephesians 5:20

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. 
James 1:17

 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 
Philippians 4:6

Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift! 
2 Corinthians 9:15

 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! 
Psalm 100:4

Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! 
Psalm 95:2


1 comment:

  1. Love this time of year with the focus being on thanks! So, I will comment, I am thankful for you! You have challenged me to be a better daughter of the King & to wholeheartedly! I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete