10.18.2013

five for Friday

Kind of weird layout...sorry! Let's start at the bottom corner and work counter clock wise to the top!

1 - Homeschooling this year has brought so many new challenges I wasn't prepared for. I wanted to homeschool my kids and still do but I wasn't quite sure what I was getting into! I am trying hard not to push my love of languages and math on a child who gets a glazed look when I start her algebra lesson. However, this week, that very same child took her grade up a notch, or two. She flew through her test and then slam dunked the extra credit. The test...was in algebra!

2 - We saw the sun for the first time in days! Almost 9! It was beautiful, and so refreshing!

3 - I got a little Pinterest happy this week! Found this frame for $1 and had the felt lying around. Found the letters on a clearance rack at Walmart for $2. Home made felt board = $3! Tutorial coming soon!

4 - Awesome installment in the fundraising efforts arrived! 

5 - Second official field trip of the year. We headed to a local pumpkin patch! Corn maze, pumpkins, and hayrides through a pony farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment