2.16.2014

Bean is 13


I almost choked up writing that title. How can thirteen years have come and gone so fast?! I am barely able to think back thirteen minutes and I have thirteen years of memories under my belt with this teenager!

The Bean (as she is affectionately called) graced our family with her presence at a time that may not have otherwise been counted joyful! Her spunky, full-of-lifeness has filled every corner of us! She was one of those kids that her personality was known from her first minutes...in the WOMB! She has been "her" since we knew of her. Always moving, particular, musically affected, and energetic.
She reminds us frequently that she was the "miracle" child. But that is only have true. Mom and dad hadn't planned on having any more after Madalee. A number of years and God later we have Bean. I never would have planned that the eleven year age difference wouldn't matter either. I am amazed constantly that it makes little difference in her place as my sister and best friend. From diapers, to earrings, to teen hood we have been close.
 
A(n) good awesome aunt!
  
Animal enthusiast.
Passionate
Kind-hearted
Gentle

Beautiful.

Sensetive
Strong
 
Gracious.
Giving
Joyful
Talented
Crazy



Happy, happy thirteenth birthday Bean, B, Max (whatever)! I am so thankful and proud to call you my sister! I pray your entry into teenhood is a growing, learning, and joyful time! I am excited to see what and where the Father takes you! What a beautiful daughter of the King you are. May you use these years to bring Him praise and honor.
I am excited to see what teen years bring you! Happy Birthday! Hurry up and celebrate because then it will be my turn! =) Love you!

1 comment: