2.03.2014

Goals go: January and How goes the goals?: February

Thanks for the patience! Nephews take some priority around these parts! Rocking the weekend with those three is my favorite thing to do!

Without further ado, here is January's recap!
 __________________________________

365 thanks: Truth: I got a little behind. But,  I have it just about finished. I will post once I do!

Memorization: It has been pretty succseful. I was a little behind because of all the snow days. I know that sounds a little reverse but I didn't put the time I should have into it. I need to figure a video editing something out and then I will have it posted!

Birthday cards: Made my list, made my cards, addressed them, and sent them out! A few of them were a day late but I got them out! Working on documenting so I can post about it! I am loving it!

Sister dates: Ooh, not so much! I fully intended to take them out and it just didn't happen like I planned. My car broke down and...it just didn't happen. =/

Grandparents:...

Pen pal: need to send it!

Lesson plans: minor progress

Buisness notebook: no progress

Calendar: I have successfully kept up with my calendar for the first month of the year. Appointments, schedules, work, etc! Perfectly!

Foods:  I have been having to really limit myself. It has been misery lately. I don't mean to get personal but would love any feedback from anyone experiencing similar issues. I am currently on a detox (low dose), intestinal build, probiotics, and lactaid. It kind of drives me crazy.

Clothing: Check it out!

Hair:eh...=)

I have a hard time looking at my accomplishements and thinking that I got a lot done. However, I remember that I wasn't in it for how much I could get done. I was in it to let God lead. I have to believe that He allowed my car to break down, 6 days of snow, and crazy days to remind me that He is in control. As much as I would like to think that I am in charge I know more than ever that I, simply, am not!

So long January!

On to February!

365 thanks: the plan for this month is the same as last month! One picture a day for the whole month.

Memorization: John 1:1-18

Birthday Cards: I have most of them addressed for February already.  I need to go ahead and get on getting them out. The goal for this month is to get March's done and addressed before the end of February.

Sister dates: This month is Bean. Since January didn't happen the plan is to do something a little different. Will stay posted...

Grandparents: planning on a day at the grandma's...not sure about the other set of grandparents just yet.

Pen pal: ARGH!!! I need to do this! It just keeps getting bumped because of higher priority items!

Lesson plans: Homeschool lesson plans seem to be working well with the makeshift system I have worked up. This month's goal for this is to tune it up and clean up the edges. Will post about it soon! ESL lesson plans seem to have me in a bind.

Buisness notebook: no plans for February.

Calendar: Keep with what's working.

Food: this month's goals in the food category is to be vigilant about keeping a reaction diary. Jotting down everything that goes past my lips and how my body reacts to it. I am tired of being sick or uncomfortable all the time!

Clothing: My goal for this month is to take pictures with an actual camera. Also to figure out how to take them so they look nice and not make-shift. In additional to I would like to complete this February challenge.

Hair: This month's goal is to try, document, and post 3 hair style.

What do your goals look like for February?

No comments:

Post a Comment