3.20.2015

5 on Friday

[one]

12.

That's the number. I have currently lost a total of 12 pounds in the last month and a half. I confess I thought 12 pounds lighter would look a mess of a whole lot different but that is a post for another day. For now I am proud of myself but want to keep working. That means I am 1/5 of my way to my goal so that is awesome.

 [two]





I am currently constructing all things star wars for my nephews 6th birthday. Before this month I didn't know what a millennium falcon was. Now I made one!

...and a death star, and three x-wing fighters, and a personalized opening crawl. Boom.

[three]

I feel like I am back to back celebrations right now...which isn't a bad thing.

Cousin's wedding last week (post tomorrow)
Nephew's 6th birthday this week
Nieces's baby shower next week

When April gets here I may feel bored!

[four]

I know I am going to get a lot of flack for this but everyone was all like, "bring on the spring" and I am over here not having it! I do love snow and would love some back but this waffling back and forth between winter coats and flip flops has go to stop. To each their own I supposed but is this really what everyone was wishing for?! Come on people! At least there was NO confusing when big white flakes were falling from the sky. It was for sure winter. But this, this is a confusing, nose running, wardrobe exploding mess.

Rant over.

[five]

Can we just stop for a minute and soak in that I have a 6 year old nephew. SIX! A more detailed post will come on his actual day but as I have prepared all his party stuff I can't help but get a little crazy over the fact that he is going to be six. Sigh.

Linking up for Five on Friday

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weightloss! 12lbs is phenomenal. I'll take spring you keep winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has been hard work and I am not "thrilled" with the results but I am working on rejoicing in the little things! =) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete