3.21.2015

Meet Me in St. Louis!

This weekend we flew out to St. Louis to celebrate the marriage of my cousin. On my mom's side of the family there are eight cousins. This cousin is the youngest other than my sisters. She is about 8 months older than I am and even though we grew up 1,000 miles apart we spent a lot of time together. Thankfully our parents worked hard to make sure we had a relationship and I am thankful for her! 

I can honestly not think of someone more giving and genuine. Nothing could keep her from giving you her right arm if she thought you needed it! Her day was totally her and she was such a beautiful bride! 
She asked me to come over the morning of her wedding to help her get ready! That was so much fun to watch the process and I was blessed she chose to include me in her big day that way.



Her daddy's first look! 


She asked me to ride with her and her parents to the church! It was a special time of just the four of us. She was a ball of nerves and excitement! We spent the 20 minutes on the way to the church remembering sweet memories and praying for her day ahead. 


Her bridesmaids praying over her before she walks down the aisle.


The moment before she became his.


The families praying over the bride and groom before they become Mr. and Mrs.


My family all dressed up!


My mom and her brothers and mom. Lately we have had more and more times of being together with all of her family! These goof balls make family get togethers so much more interesting! 


My mom and her brothers and their spouses and nanny!


The beautiful sunset provided a gorgeous back drop for the reception!


We wrapped up the weekend with some family time and frozen custard!


My sister and uncle the bottle and born gingers! 


The flight home.


It was an awesome weekend filled with celebration and fun! I am so excited for my dear cousin and her hubby! Can't wait to see how God uses them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment