3.18.2015

My 25th Birthday!

February 24th was my 25th birthday. It was pretty low key and a surprise element, I didn't have to work! Sweet! 

I think I struggled with 25 being the number because  I contemplated where  I was and where I thought I would be. This past year I have left my church, ministry, house, and most all that was comfortable and same. It has been a year of change and newness. Sometimes newness hurts but that means that it is working. Growth is happening. God is growing me and I am confident of that. My quiet times have been sweet and challenging. I am thankful! 

So onto the birthday! Because we had just completed the 21 day fix I took the opportunity to celebrate my birthday with some cinnamon rolls! My mom makes the best and she delivered! So. Yum!


My aunt sent me a text with this picture! Totally her! She is so thoughtful! A quarter, for 25, and from 1990, my birth year! So fun!


For dinner I chose my favorite local BBQ place! I didn't choose a fix approved meal but I enjoyed it and jumped right back in the next day! 


My family at dinner!


For dessert I chose Blue Bell ice cream. If you haven't had any...you are missing out. End of story! 
We threw in some Bryers ONLY because it was tiramisu! 


It was a great day of celebration and fun! I am so blessed for a wonderful family to walk through this past year with me and begin this new one coming up! God is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment