4.23.2010

He has my heart

I think a girl is CRAZY not to keep her heart in the hands of God. It is the safest place to be. Safe from being roughly handled or broken. Safe from the elements of life that can cause damage or decay. Safe from the diminishing worth put on hearts and how valuable purity really is. Safe from the torments, cruel jokes, backstabbing. Safe.

When a girl is born her daddy should step up and take the title of guardian of her heart. He is to be God's hands and hold her heart, Protect her heart, and guide her heart in the ways of the Father.

If you have yet to read this book I HIGHLY recommend it! Helping little girls understand the heart of purity is ideal before they enter the throws of peer pressure and the torment to be "cool."
Happy Birthday to my dad who still has my heart! I know when God brings along the one, he will be ready to hand my heart over. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day! I love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment