4.26.2010

Sister Date number 2!

The last sister date was such a hit so we decided to go again!

This time Bean and I spent the evening together! Our sister Madalee was in a play and mom and dad had to work a little later! So, the Bean and I got ourselves ready and headed out!

Our first stop was the Big Chick Fil A! We are both fans but don't eat there often! Of course B traded in her book for ice cream!

Bean wanted to take a pic of me too! Please don't laugh at the bad quality of the picture and myself! I went straight from work to date...not a whole lot of prep in between! Thus the outcome of this lovely...something! =)


On to the play! M did a FANTASTIC job! She was SO cute and she loved EVERY minute of it! Sorry for the picture overload! I guess you could say I was a teeny tiny bit proud!

She is in the gold dress on the end!

The play was about Peter Marshall. Don't feel bad if you don't know who that is...I didn't! He is a pretty cool guy!
Ever heard of this?
It was his wife!


My bro and sis after the play! He surprised her in showing up!

Friend and fellow cast member! They are so cute!
I think Bean had another great time on this sister date! Of course she was out late again and got in bed after 10:30! She thought she was something!
Thus concludes the 2nd sister date! Stay tuned for what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment