4.02.2010

the good, the bad, and the waiting game

So the good news, I get a $50 raise this summer.

The bad news, it ends January 1.

No, not the raise...the job. Yep, you read that right. It's done. So I thought that I had another year BUT, not hardly. We are talking 10 months. I recently took on another little girl and I don't know how long that will last but as for now 2011 already brings some needs.

As, for the waiting game, over the next 10 months I am going to be doing a LOT of it! I don't know what God has in store. Waiting. Praying.

In May I will have been out of high school 2 years. TWO years! Looking back I am SO not in the place I envisioned and I have done things that I never thought I would do. So, I am not about to question Him now.

Yet another turn on the exciting adventure God has me on! As for now, waiting on His perfect ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment