11.03.2010

I'm going to be busy!

Man am I going to be busy when I get home! I have SO much to update on (with pictures!) and not enough time! We have had a busy few weeks with harvest festivals, M's 16th birthday party, church retreat, etc! To wrap it all up I leave in 3 days for Peru...so, I suppose posting will wait until I get home!

I am getting SO excited! I started laying some stuff out yesterday and every time I think of something else I go grab it and throw it on the pile! I am also getting semi-nervous! This is the first trip I will take not being in high school with all my friends and without a single family member. There is a close'ish family friend going so that makes it a little better but I am here to tell you, I will be missing this girl! We went together last year so not having her there is going to be super weird! I have a feeling that a million things are going to spark a memory in me and I am going to want to tell her and not be able to! *sniff sniff*

But, I know that God has me going and her not for a reason. I am confident that God will use me simply because I will be "alone." Having her with me is my preference but, it may just be a comfort zone that God needs to break me of...maybe I just need to appreciate her more! =) We will see!

I have to be at church at 7 on Saturday so I may or may not post until later! Until, thanks everyone for your prayers! I am so ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. I am so ready to be there with you! I know that God has some awesome things in store for you this trip, and I cant wait to hear about them! It will be different to have you go and me stay, but I will survive, and it will be awesome to see how God stretches and leads! You will be missed greatly my dear sister-friend! Im lovin you lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete