11.27.2010

On the first day of Christmas...

In this house Christmas starts at about 6:00 a.m. Black Friday morning. No one knows why. No one planned for it to happen that way. It just is. Almost immediately after that last bite of turkey is passed our lips we whip out the lights and candy canes so fast it will make your head spin! Friday is usually spent with mom out shopping for all the list items prepared for that day. Saturday begins the d-e-c-o-r-a-t-i-n-g! Yeah baby! Then it is a smooth sail to Christmas day just a matter of days away!




So for this year I have decided to do a bit of celebrating here! I also thought it would be a fun way to meet some of the bloggers out there! =) So my friends I introduce you to...

For some reason my "of" disappeared so ta-da! This is what happens! Gotta love technology!

Now, I know that I have promised to do the 30 days blog challenge, and post about my sister's 16th bash, and I need to finish posting about Peru. I will get to that I promise! But, with the way all those events backed up to my trip which slid full speed ahead into Thanksgiving and now Christmas I thought I would post about the things applicable to this season and move on with blogging about those things when I need some ideas! =)

So, here is what is on the menu (which I may have spun a little bit my way)!

Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions
Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)
Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)
Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays
Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Carols
Day 11: New Year Resolutions
Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outside)



I may even try a linky! Oooh! I am getting ambitious now! =) So come along with me as we celebrate the season of my Savior's birth! The first installment will be here tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment