7.26.2011

30 day challenge - Day 1 Me

I have pasted a huge sticker on my shirt that proclaims the obvious! Slacker!

Oh I know it's been quiet here! In all fairness, life hasn't been quiet! Remember when I posted this? Well, if you don't, it's OK. I didn't either. I was trying to weed through some past posts to find some information on something and stumbled upon it.

Well, I still think it's a good idea...it's just been a good idea that's been neglected! =) So here we go! Let's see if I can get 30 days of good blogging under my belt. After all, 21 days makes a habit right?

Welcome to my blog!


I'm AH.


I am the 3rd of 5 girls Spread out over 17 years.


I turned 21 in February and some days I don't feel a day over 10! There are times when being an adult stinks. Like hospital bills, taxes, and insurance. But, I wouldn't trade where God has me for anything!

225573_1952172691331_1453071481_2128765_4564236_n

15 facts about me...let's see.


1. I do not like chocolate. I will sample some things that contain chocolate. There are a few things that contain chocolate that I do enjoy. But over all I am not a sweet fan. So my guy is going to have to try a little harder than a chocolate bar!


2. I do not like feet. Can't stand them. They are sweaty, stinky, and just all over gross. Don't put your feet on me and I will return the favor. =D


3. I don't like peanut butter.


4. I love most all fruits and vegetables.


5. I've been babysitting since I was 14 but I am not sure I would trust a 14 year old with my own children. Read that: there is no way a 14 year old outside of my sisters is watching my child unattended!


6. I've been to Mexico and Peru and traveled in or through about 20 states. I would really like to have seen every state and Continent from outside the airport at least once.


7. I am a Jane Austen fan. Not addict, just fan! Mr. Darcy and Colonel Brandon being my favorite characters.


8. I love being outside. Love it.


9. I have partial hearing loss from ear infections as a child but my doctor blamed it on being homeschooled...yes, that's what I thought too.


10. I played basketball and soccer in middle and high school.


11. I have never had a loan of any kind. Dave Ramsey nerd right here! Woot Woot! I have paid cash for both cars I own. 1 being a Honda Accord and the other being Toyota Rav 4. I don't like American cars!


12. I love every part of flying aside from the actual flying part. If all flying was, was take off and landing I'd be fine. But being in the air is so boring!


13. I hate having my sisters being more than 2 hours away. Short term trips are one thing but longer than that it drives me CRAZY! With my sister being in TN now I can't stand not being close!


14. I am not a writer. But I love to write. Hate that I'm bad at it!


15. I love my family. Love them.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little behind in my blog reading...but I love your new header! So clean and simple, it's perfect! Can't wait to read the rest of your 30 days! :)

    ReplyDelete