7.29.2011

Day 4 - My Parents

My parents are awesome.
They are.
There is not argument there!
My dad has worked hard to provide for us.
My mom works long to school us.
060

Here are some current favs on the parental units!

1. They have currently been married for 28 years, 11 months, 1 day, 7 hours, and 18 minutes. My mom often says that she is more in love with him now then the day she married him and it shows! An amazing example of a God-filled marriage!

2. They encourage my endeavours. My dad loves to accompany me in attending the Spanish church when he can. Both my mom and dad love when I have them over to the house. They help minister to them with food, fellowship, and ice cream.

3. They choose to put family first.

So there you have it! My parents!

071

No comments:

Post a Comment