7.02.2011

Happy Birthday Poco!

It's been a long week having my parents gone. Just me and the girls most of the day which gets strange when I start talking to the 18 month old like she knows what I'm saying! =)




I have missed them TERRIBLY! Not only are they gone but they're all together! *sniff* *sniff* Envious doesn't really begin to describe it! I was talking to someone about them all being gone and they looked at me like I was crazy! "Don't you like being alone?" To be perfectly honest, yes. There are days when I want to go away for an hour. But not 3 weeks. Ever. I love my family and I desire that our desire never fades to long to be together.




Anyway, way off topic from the original thought. They've added one more reason to the mix of why I don't want to be home.


Meet my Poco who is exactly 17.5 hours old and has this aunt so very much wrapped already!



From this very proud aunt, here is my nephew! By the way...I have the cutest nephews!


Can't wait to meet you little man! I love you already! Being tu tia is my favorite thing right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment