7.21.2011

Our God can!

If you haven't caught on now to the fact that adoption is a desire of my heart then you have been blind or you are just now stumbling upon this blog! Because of that, things like this make my heart ache!


Desktop3



Yes, this is the same little girl. When I first saw this picture I thought it was 2 different children. The precious baby on the left lived in the baby house in her country in Eastern Europe until recently when she turned 5. No longer can this sweet little girl reside in a baby home and had to be moved to a mental institution. The picture on the right shows the effects that places like a mental institution have on a human being.



I don't have all the details but head on over here to find them out!



God is moving!



Pass along the information!



Get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment