7.16.2014

Blue Birthdays, Stomach Bugs, and Moving!

I know today is supposed to be Weigh In Wednesday #2 but you will forgive me after you read this! I promise! 

Sunday we celebrated my second nephew's third birthday. For months now every time we asked him what kind of party he wanted his answer was always the same. Blue! So, blue party is was! Complete with most of the grandparents and aunts donning our blue apparel. My sister did a fantastic job pulling everything together! Blue, blue, blue, and the birthday boy was thoroughly enjoying his happy blue day! 


The happy day was bookended by illness. I say illness but that is putting it nicely. My nephews had it first, then my sister. While they were recovering we went ahead with the party. On our trip home we heard that my brother-in-law was very sick and by the early hours of Tuesday morning all five of us were knocked out along with my other sister and brother-in-law living across town! Saving you from the icky details, this morning is the first time we ate much of anything and at that it was dry cereal. 

I think we are on the way to be recovered. It has been a messy and yucky few days! We have never been so sick and all sick at the same time! There are a lot of jobs for lysol and clorox the next few days! 

On top of it all...

We are moving! It is finally here! We had a run in with a few issues but as He has done every other time God has worked them out a) for His glory and b) in miraculous timing. We are in awe and humbled by the gifts He has lavished. 

Closing should happen Monday or Tuesday and we will be able to move in and get things set up. We are thankful it is finally happening! 


I hope to be back soon but with the move and everything I am not sure when! 

Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment