7.24.2014

Weigh in Wednesday 2

I didn't think I would have time for a quick weigh in but turns out the word soon means something else in realtor world. Not a big deal. God's working out the details and we will move soon! But, that is why we get a Wednesday post on a Thursday....you. just. never. know. #movingproblems

Ok, here we go...

Week 2- 3: 7/10 - 7/23

Weight loss: 1.5 lbs. I'll be honest, I didn't expect to see results anytime soon. I have been trying to pay attention and work hard but not nearly as hard as I could. I suppose the week long stomach bug helped a little! 


Activity: Moving! Goodness gracious! Running up and down stairs equals cardio, lifting and loading equals weights. Think that covers it! ha!

Favorite Food: Fresh Pesto Pasta, recipe to come!

Change: Apple Cider Vinegar. I am telling you, I didn't believe it and really tried it skeptically. I will let you know what I think. I have been taking a tablespoon daily. Here are some of the benefits to ACV if you want to check them out for yourself. I know that it is going to take some time to detox my system so it can work but I have felt the energy boosters a bit which has been nice!






2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! :D It's all so worth it! Healthy eating and exercise is great and will leave you feeling so! :)

    Looking forward to watching your journey!

    In Christ,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete