7.09.2014

Weigh in Wednesday 1

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 

So, let's get to this! 

I'll have you know this is a big, big deal. I don't just "do" this stuff. 

*small rant* 

All these weight loss blogs be like I started out at 134 lbs and dropped 10lbs. Man, I feel good! 

Um, I know I am unhealthy and I am on track for some real weight loss. None of this "few lbs" or "baby weight" stuff! I am not hoping to post through my 10 lb journey. This is real. Pretty humbling.

*rant over*

Just, let's do this! 

Week 1: 7/2 - 7/9

Weight loss: none yet. This is week one! 

Activity: a friend sent a P90X yoga DVD. Lemme tell you, intense! Wii Fit and Wii Outdoor Challenge Mat! The Wii Fit I use for record keeping mostly and a few balance exercises. The family mat game is a fun alternative to outdoor cardio! Lots of running and jumping! My heart rate was up and I was sweating...no joke.

Favorite food: watermelon! Oh dear, I am loving this season's watermelons! Yum! 

Change: primarily I am working on small changes. I am not a cold-turkey-kind-of girl. I need bite size chunks and once that is swallowed I can try more. The biggest change I have made is making sure I start my day with protein. I had really fallen into a habit of shorting myself when it came to a decent breakfast. I relied on coffee. Foolish, I know. I have found that with a decent breakfast I don't crash early and I make wiser choices throughout the day! 

So, there you have it! Week one! 

*Disclaimer* I am not relying on the wii as an accurate or goal setting idea. The suggested BMI from them on my bone structure would look ill. I am using it primarily to track my progress. 


Sorry, no picture this week. Thunderstorm came and a quick shower was a priority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment