7.11.2014

Happy Friday!

[one]

We are in a holding pattern with this house. You'll get the house early, just kidding. You get it this week, maybe next. We're going to close July 30th, well, maybe July 11th. You just never know. We know that we are for sure moving, God has made that so obvious. Our realtor is working hard in the direction. Our prayer was today...long story, not happening. We are praying it is before next weekend!  Pray with us!

[two]

 This summer I have this guy for just one day a week! I really miss being with him everyday but these one day spurts have given me a peek into his growing personality! I love it! I can't believe I've had him for three years! Crazy.

[three]
July fourth was pretty awesome. My family has a tradition for both the third and fourth so we make it a weekend thing! I love the down time we get before fireworks playing games, eating, and talking.  It made for a relaxing weekend I think we all needed! 

[four]
My pastors are big into the world cup. So of course the game was on Wednesday night! Don't worry, it was just during dinner! BTW: if you have been watching, is anyone surprised that Europe is pulling this thing? NO! I had a feeling from the beginning the Latin and South America would go home with nada.

[five]
I decided to make Lomo Saltado last night! Oh the smells! Gets me every time! If you have never had it, you need to! Go, right now, and find your nearest latino market and eat some, and ALL of it!

Linking up: Oh Hey Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment