5.11.2015

#DADIM week 2

#DADIM week 2 recap!
Here I am starting week 3 of #dadim and I am loving it this year! I don't know if I have needed the nudge of confidence it has given or the fresh outlook of my daily appearance or what but I am thankful. I feel much better throughout the day and feel like I am making this a part of "doing all for the glory of God." Looking forward to the rest of the month! 

[Day 4] Mondays are deep cleaning days around these parts. Still haven't figured out the dressing for this day. This was after a shower that afternoon so it didn't really count but it was a dress! 
dress: Walmart, caridan: Target
[Day 5] Tuesday was Cinco de Mayo so pardon the dinner prep mess! After work I decided to make some empanadas to celebrate and I remembered the picture before I looked terrible but there is a lot in that kitchen when I make empanadas that make a girl's appearance dwindle...fast! =)

dress: ROSS, cardigan: New York and Co. 
[Day 6] Wednesday was a crazy day! My niece was born early that morning and I was busy getting last minute things pulled together so I could skip town the next day after work. So, it was work on top of work on top of work. But, thankfully it all came together and a long weekend with the fam in DC was just what the doctor ordered! Oh, and it was the FIRST skirt in the month! 
maxi: Walmart, shirt: Target, neckalce: made by me, shoes: Walmart
[Day 7] Work half a day and jet off to NOVA! Yeah! Nephew time and some precious moments with the new niece! 
dress: Gap, shoes: Target, watch: Charming Charlies
[Day 8] No picture. It was a relaxing day with my family. I didn't worry about things and it was all ok perfect! 

[Day 9] We decided to explore an area of NOVA we had never been to! Great time of looking around and an awesome picture location! 
dress: thrifted (not sure where from), watch: Charming Charlies
[Day 10] Happy Mother's Day! Great day to celebrate the moms in this family and wrapping up our weekend together! Hate to see it go but thankful for the time, so thankful! Second skirt of the season! I am loving dresses so much! 
maxi: Walmart, shirt: Walmart, denim jacket: New York and Co., shoes: TOMS, watch: Charming Charlies
Linking up for the Link Up at Still Being Molly
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment