10.23.2010

The next few days! *picture overload*

One more rainy morning spent on Babyland! Cabbage Patch Doll central! I thought it would be some reasonably priced, large variety of "adoptable" dolls. I was wrong...this was a MUSEUM of ALL the dolls EVER made...I am talking $200 - $300 dolls that have been named after or for things of persons! CRAZY! But, fun! At least for Lina and myself. This was our childhood and for a doll lover like me I was loving it!
Both Lina and I landed a doll in the end ($23, NOT $300!) and we went home happy that we had gone but I am not raving about needing to go! =)

At the exit there were TONS of signed pictures of celebrities to the cabbage patch creator. This one we found and Bean loved! She is a Star Wars fan!

Agree!

Happy Jewelry!

uh, yup!
I loved taking pictures of all the country, hand made, things!

Told you, common theme!
The river that was everywhere! Super fun and really cool!
Antique Shop!
Chatahoochee Village Shops!

An old covered bridge...I can't remember the name!




God's promise that the rain will never destroy the whole earth again!
LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment