10.20.2010

A very rainy beginning

Our vacation started off very wet. We spent the first several days, Sunday - Tuesday playing around in different shops and driving to see different things because of the rain that had decided to come!

Unicoi State Park was located just down the road from where we stayed. On one of our rainy mornings we headed to check it out! What a view!



God is so amazing!

Then we decided to hit some of the local things of Helen! Bean loved all the building on mountain sides! She could touch the roof! It also made her quite the goof ball!

Then we headed to Betty's.
To be honest I am not sure I get the attraction. It was over-priced, over-crowded, and the people were not very nice! =) Different aspects about the store were cool but I don't think you will find me "having" to go back if I ever find myself in GA again!

Like I told you, a theme!

1 word, 3 syllables, starts with an "o" ends with a "verpriced!"
Just for the fun of it I had to get a picture of me in Betty's.

Me and Lina in Betty's

Bean and Betty

Madalee at Betty's

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment