2.25.2011

SYL - What you make!

I know it's been sporadically quiet here. There have been posts but no real info. I am working on that! It's been a bit of a crazy week trying to sort everything and with my 21st birthday yesterday blogging was removed from the stove all together, no back burner placement here!

Any way, this week SYL from Kelly's Korner is What you Make! I thought I was post some things!

I began working with clay in 8th grade and over the years it has transformed itself into an art. I have done several other pieces but my favorites remain my bears! I have personalized bears for friends and family. Each one unique and other than the shape and size every part is different from the other!






The other thing I have been playing around with is this!

My mom and I started when my Boo had her first birthday and now we can't stop! It is so fun to take something and make it something else!





No comments:

Post a Comment