6.06.2014

Five on Friday: whirlwind

source
#1 - I am currently soaking up every bit of information I can get my hands on in relation to these guys! I am such a newbie to all this that I am devouring books and articles left and right. I purchased a sample or two at the convention a few weeks ago. I have used them in various times and places and have seen the results that I was told. I am so excited about them and can't wait to dive in a little deeper!

#2 - I got to take this guy and his momma to the doctor. He is 6 lbs of teeny tiny sweetness. His momma was one of the first of my teenagers. It has been so neat to see where God has taken her and her hubby in just a short time. They are such good parents!

#3 - My student wanted to make fried platanos for me this week! They were such a tasty treat and you better believe I counted it as home ec.


#4 - Saturday my whole family was together for dinner. As chaotic and loud as it is this, this is my favorite thing!

And last but ABSOLUTELY not least!

source
#5 - My last Friday post eluded to the fact that we were hoping to make a sale out of the 8 showings in 24 hours. God chose not to work...then. Monday God brought the buyer with full asking price and a solid contract! We are busy trying to find a house and praying for God to raise up just the right one!

Happy Friday!

Linking up for Five on Friday

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I was going to miss it this summer! Glad you started this one!

    ReplyDelete