6.14.2014

Five on Friday

Linking in on Saturday because my server was down! All fixed now!

Whew another week has gone by and I barely recognized it was Wednesday before I woke up on Friday!

This week has been pretty insane so I am going to capitilize on the things that kept it entertaining! Until further notice...happy weekend!

[one]
I have been singing this all week.



[two]

I was doing some poking around on Pinterest and came across this perfectly staged picture of a girl strategically fixing her hair with a polyvore inspired outfit with just the right amount of accessories and extras.  Please read this dripping in the sarcasm I intended! I can take or leave the picture and the quote combination. What got me was her misuse of the word either. To bad their isn't such a
thing as a grammar check and not just a spell check. heehee! 


 [three]

This child recently has taken me for a ride! My instargram post the other day summed it up like this.

"I want to hug him and send him to the zoo at the exact same moment. #reallifenannydiaries"

But today is my last day for the summer...save a day every now and then!
[four]

Our tiger lillies have burst open! I love this part of summer!

[five]
I CANNOT get over this child dancing! She is SO stinking cute. Oh. My. Goodness. I have showed it to at least a dozen people this week.



 Linking up for Five on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment