6.20.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday! I am so thankful another week is down. Not because it has been stressful just glad to be at the weekend! 

[one]
Today wraps up my school year. She has done a great job this year and I am so proud of her. We are finishing up end of the year testing today and then officially onto summer break! 


[two]
I have been enjoying some down time because I am not working full time this summer. Where as it has been a financial strain I am thankful for the time off. Especially with moving next month. Monday I sat on my back porch listening to the birds fight over their place at the feeder while sipping some tea...um, like yea. That kind of down time! 

[three]
This baby came to see me! What a neat thing to have been involved in her life in so many ways! She maybe will never know just how dear she is!  

[four]
You need to read my sister's blog from this week.

[five]
We are officially house owners again! No more homelessness! Yeah God! He has worked so much out especially in the last several days! We are overwhelmed by His goodness. 

See you all next week!

Linking up for Five on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment