10.15.2014

#weighinwednesday 5 and #whole30 3

Day 11 - Head's up, I didn't take a SINGLE picture today! Nada...no shame! =)

Breakfast: scrambled eggs and oven roasted potato

Lunch: platanos (I wasn't hungry)

Dinner: bunless hamburger, salad, and oven roasted potato

Day 12 - again, no pictures. What is my problem? I don't know, maybe the massive amount of eggs and bananas I have consumed have now blocked all logical and normal thinking!

Breakfast: 2 fried eggs

Lunch: salad with grilled chicken and grapes

Dinner: Kung Pao Chicken (this was a.MA.zing!)

Day 13 - Hey, lookie there...no pictures again. This would be the "I hate everything I am eating stage and it doesn't deserve any glory" phase of the program. Pardon. Me.

Breakfast: Mixed fruit and nuts

Lunch: sauteed cabbage with the kung pao juice from last night, rotisserie chicken, and sautéed mushrooms (pretty good meal!)

Dinner: sweet potato chili (awesome!!!)

Day 14 - catching the trend yet...?

Breakfast: mixed fruit and nuts

Lunch: left over sweet potato chili

Dinner: Chipotle salad bowl; lettuce, carnitas, pico, the end. Not Chipotle like I like but satisfied the "need."

Day 15 - 

Breakfast: almond meal pancakes (I know, I know, this defies everything this program stands for. However, I didn't step outside of the bounds of what I am needing to do. I can eat eggs, I can eat bananas, and I can have almonds. Why not ground the almonds down, mix the three together and enjoy something different?
Ignore the ridiculous nail polish!

Lunch: Caribbean Jerk Pork Chops (my own marinade), broccoli, and roasted carrots.

Dinner: nada...when we have big lunches on Sunday no one really wants dinner! 

Day 16 -

Breakfast: strawberries and banana and almonds

Lunch: left over sweet potato chili (finally a picture of it!)

Dinner: bacon apple turkey burgers, oven taters, and green beans 

Fabulous dinner! 

Day 17 - (sorry no pictures, it was meals on the run!)

Breakfast: banana and almonds 

Lunch: sautéed chicken pieces and green beans. 

Dinner: coal burgers...our family invention from year ago modified for #whole30

So, wrap up of week 3. Um, yea...that's all I've got. 

Just kidding. 

I am so over this. Honestly. I am pushing to the end because I am really desiring to see if it solves some gut issues. But, I am loosing creativity!! QUICKLY! 

But, here we go...

Emotionally: over it. Just, over it all.

Physically: I haven't had a single problem. Granted I haven't been able to eat any of my trigger foods but I haven't been nauseous, queazy, bloated, or ill-feeling. I haven't noticed a magic wellness and fit come over my mid drift but I am not feeling bad and yuck when I eat food! So, yeah! 

I am supposed to be in the "tiger blood" stage with boundless energy and overwhelming satisfaction with the program. Um, no. Not happening. My pants don't fit looser. Other than overall "good" feeling in my gut I don't have a satisfying wellness feeling, acne hasn't cleared up, and I am still in the same shape I was 18 days ago. I know, I know, there won't be a one-size-fits-all result for the program but I am not seeing drastic yet.

Still trucking on. Countdown below. No judgement allowed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment