10.22.2014

#weighinwednesday 6 and #whole30 4

Almost down to the final week of #whole30! I can't believe it is almost over. I'll be honest, there for a little bit I thought for sure I was just not going to make it! 


Day 18 - (no pictures)

Breakfast: fruit and nuts
Lunch: left over coal burgers
Dinner: we went to get bbq at one of our favorite spots! I opted for the smoked chicken with spices, green beans, and potatos. 

Day 19 -

Breakfast: sweet potato wedges and strawberries.


Lunch: rotisserie chicken, Tuscan tossed cabbage, and salt and vinegar green beans. 


Dinner: almond crusted chicken nuggets, steamed broccoli, and apple squash bake.  


Day 20-

Breakfast: day 20 and we finally find sausage that is compliant that I didn't have to make! So, cilantro orange sausage, and left over squash apple bake. 


Lunch: more squash and apple bake (I love it!) and spicy baked tilapia (SO tasty! Where had this been these 30 days?!) 


Dinner: back to day 1 for taco salad! 


Day 21 -
Breakfast: sausage and hash browns 


Lunch: we went apple picking so we made almond chicken nuggets, flour less banana muffins, and grapes! Wonderful picnic!


Dinner: (no pictures) rotisserie chicken, baked apples, and salad

Day 22 - (no pictures)

Breakfast: scrambled eggs and fruit

Lunch: my dad baked some chicken for another apple picking picnic, we also had grapes and tomatoes.

Dinner: sausage butternut skillet from early in the 30 days

Day 23 - 

Breakfast: (no pictures) sausage and eggs

Lunch: spicy tilapia and rosemary potatoes


Dinner: italian chicken sausage zucchini soup


Day 24 - 

Breakfast: sausage and fried eggs


Lunch: cilantro chicken (incredible!!!) and skillet sweet potatoes


Dinner: cilantro meatballs (I was on a cilantro kick!), roasted sweet potatoes, and broccoli

Still doing ok. Really wanting donut! =)

No amazing increase in energy that is noticeable, to be honest. I am not in the this sudden "real food is amazing" kick. I do agree that the food I have been putting in has been digested well. I don't agree that it will save the whales, preserve the rainforest, and bring world peace. I am sorry, I just can't. So there you have it.

I haven't lost my desire for a bowl of pasta and  any apple dessert I've seen on pinterest, BUT, I have't wanted it so bad my eyes go cross.

Looking forward to this last week!
Happy Hump Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment