7.19.2010

Growing up

I want to say Happy Birthday to another one of "mine."
This is K and she had a birthday yesterday. I was so busy getting ready for our VBS it completely slipped my mind!

This child is a sponge. I could always tell when she was just soaking things up. She would sit there and stare at me and not say a word. Later, much later, she would ask questions about whatever it was that she had observed early! It had a way of keeping me honest! She didn't forget a thing!

This is one of my favorite pictures of her. It was unusual to find her not dressed up with her hair done and make up on playing outside or on the floor.

She moved with her family and we have all missed her. This is one of my favorite pictures of Bean and her. This was last year at the good bye party for them!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment