7.06.2010

The Bug is 5!

Today this guy turns 5! 5! I really can NOT beleive this child is that old!
When I first met my bug he was 10 months old. He had chubby little ankles and wrists. He did not try to walk and had the cutest little fuzzy head!
In the 3 years that I watched him he grew into quite the little boy!

When his mom and dad went to get his brother he stayed at our house. He and I were room mates! We were so good for each other. He was not a morning person. I was not a morning person.We went well together! =)
I would tell him all the time that he was handsome. When we was learning to talk, he walked around saying, "handome Bug." So humble.
He has one stinky blue blanket called night night. I actually miss that thing from time to time!
Happy Birthday my sweet boy!
I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with you!
I love you to pieces!
I hope you have a wonderful Birthday! You are a whole hand now!

No comments:

Post a Comment