7.10.2010

Way Belated Birthday

Wednesday was this guy's birthday. I am so slow on the ball! Last October I was offered a job that I couldn't turn down, him. I had been working a high stress, time consuming job for the past 15 months. I had enjoyed some of the things I learned but when his parents asked me to watch him the pros WAY out weighed any cons! I have now been watching him for a little more than 9 months. I can NOT believe it has been that long! We have had our trying moments but he has taught me so much! I am more prepared for my future because of my present with him.
He has grown and changed so much. He transformed from a baby to a little boy. He is talking, running, jumping, playing...alone! =) You have NO idea how big that last one is!

This guy has 3 loves, Thomas, food, and swimming! This guys is a fish! No lie. I stuck him in the big pool (18 inches) and he was wading, dunking, going under, in no time. Now he takes a float, jumps in the air and lands in the water dumping more water over his head than if he had just gone under!
Happy Birthday my sweet boy! I am so thankful God brought you into my life! I can not wait to see who God is shaping you to be! Love you so big! Love, LaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment