2.16.2012

Happy Birthday BEAN!

Today the Bean is 11! Say what!?


I can't believe this child is 11! She is what my parents called our surprise. They were done with Madalee and God decided to remind them that He knew best!


Bean was born just 9 days before my birthday! Here I was 11 and thinking she was stealing my thunder. Come to realize she was just adding lightning!


She has been an awesome amount of energy and excitement in this family! The room is much more exciting with her in it!


Bean loves animals, horses and dogs particularly, little kids, her friends, listening to music, going on adventures, getting dirty, and being active! Her current obsessions have been found in the forms for Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. She doesn't enjoy school but she does a great job at it!


Happy Birthday Bean! I love you so very big much!


Enjoy you last year of being a preteen! Next year it's all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment