2.24.2012

22

So many things can sum up a birthday.




Balloons.




Cake.




Gifts.




Celebrations.




Excitement.




All of those are very exciting. I love birthdays. I love celebrations. It doesn't matter if it's mine, my sister's, my neighbor's, or the cashier's in the grocery store. I love to celebrate another year of life.




Life that began because someone made a conscience choice to say yes.




Yes to life as it was meant to be. Yes to a chance to see life outside of the womb. Yes to growing a human and giving birth to said human. Yes to stretch marks, late nights, early mornings, puke stains, slobbery kisses, stinky diapers, and life.




Life.




So today I celebrate another year of life. Life that my mom chose to give me! Today I am thankful that God chose to create me!




So, Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment