2.15.2012

She wore that Wednesday

I have been playing around a bit with my style! Trying to find what works. What doesn't. What fits. What I like and what I don't. I am not a trend setter but I am not the least bit settled with the trends! I prefer unusual, different, vintage, outdoor preppy, and pieced together.

Here are some looks I've made just to suit the pursuit of modest fashion! Follow along with me as I defy odds of what the world says looks good!


So this Wednesday was the celebration day of the Bean's birthday! We are headed to a very healthy dinner of Chick-fil-@ and sweet frog! Got to love an 11 year old's requests! Since April has decided to give a sneak peek of spring 6 weeks early, after showering this afternoon ugg boots and sweaters were out of the question!

So I came up with this: Antique Bohemian!
Cardigan - Old Navy (but, it was a hand-me-down, so NO telling how long ago that was =D)



Peasant top - Target last month on clearance for $6! Yeah baby!



Skinny jeans - Walmart. Believe it or not I love the way faded glory jeans fit. Not all but occasionally they come out with a style that really works. I purchase skinny jeans a size larger than I wear because I like to have the straighter feel with out the suffocation! Besides I love the wash on these! Perfect to complete the antique sun washed feel!.



Off white flats - JC Penny (wedding shoes! shhh!!! don't tell!)




I threw on some vintage looking bangles from Christmas! Wally world again folks! No shame! Some aged-washed cut metal earrings (not that you could see through the mane!) and we're set to go!
I even let my hair follow suit with the whole look! Let it run air-dried and wild! I threw some tamers in it because I would not STAND it finding it's way in front of my face!


Super comfortable! Super fun!


And yes, I do the whole tacky teenager self mirror pictures. Again, no shame! =)

1 comment:

  1. My stylish pretty sister! Love it! I can never take good self pics...yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete