2.15.2012

Has it been long enough!?

Hello bloggy friends!...that is if I still have any!

This has been extremely barren. Not intentionally. See my sister and her fam took the stress inducing journey east to spend a week with us and I was not about to interrupt family time!

With all joking aside these past weeks leading up to my other sister's wedding coming up in March have been FILLED with events, showers, planning, dress making, etc. It looks as if the remaining weeks left may prove to be on the emptier side but busy none the less!

Well, welcome to my very not so exciting blog! Stay tuned. We will have a much more exciting posts coming up! Several tutorials and maybe some news! As my 12 in 12 mentioned I have been busy coming up with several ways to eat differently, spend time with the Father differently, and move differently!

Stay tuned! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment