1.10.2014

5 for Friday

Well hello there Friday! I am so glad you could make it! 

This week has been almost back to full swing. I have been racing to get "back to normal" so I still don't think it will catch up with me for another few days! 

1: My dear uncle, (oh so dear) likes to drink out of Styrofoam cups. You know the ones that come with McDonald's meals or gas station big sips? Yep, those are the ones! Not only does he like to drink out of them, he washes them and reuses them! Seriously. I teased him relentlessly. I mean, come on, Styrofoam? Needless to say his precious cup bit the dust. Caput. Nada. I wasn't heart broken but decided to mourn with those who mourn. *snicker*
2: This fellow decided lunch from our yard was just what he was after. Although from the looks of him, he needs to watch the portion sizes! =)
3: This mess of a 2 year old is learning that m&m's and using the toilet go hand in hand. Shameless bribes folks, shameless.
4: With the record lows we've been having we have enjoyed some extra warm drinks. This is my all time favorite mug! 
5: Sunday I was on deck to teach the kids at church. I was super excited because we decided to go for a birthday party for Jesus. Before you say anything about the "late" factor, we don't really know when he was born and they spent all of December discovering the accounts of His birth. At the end I promised them a birthday party! They got all into with singing and blowing those party things! It was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment