1.03.2014

Five for Friday: top 5 gifts

This Christmas was a great Christmas! It was super busy and packed but so many memories and so much fun!
 

Top 5 gifts of 2013!

#1- I have been super interested in ways to naturally help my digestion and other issues. Looking forward to diving into this some more! Stay tuned!
#2- There is a running joke in my family that I will be married to Tim Tebow. As much as I, along with every other single 20'something female, admire him there is no way that is going to happen! :) My sister thought she would be funny and give me Tim for Christmas! Haha! 
#3- I have wanted this bow ring for ages! AND I lost my big silver balls at the beach this summer. Both in one Christmas! It doesn't take much people! 
#4- my sister is fantastic with a camera. Fantastic I tell you! Part of her gift to me was a framed peice of her art! I love it! Complete with an awesome Jane Austen quote! 
#5- I CANNOT wait to get started with these! Any metal stamping tips??

Linking up with Carolina Charm for Five on Friday.

Happy Friday! 

2 comments:

  1. I love that ring!

    Hey, I'm Alexia! :)

    http://alexipanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete