1.17.2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had fantastic weeks! I can't believe we're already at Friday. The weeks sometimes love me and go at a decent pace. Then other weeks decide to revolt against me. Sigh! 
#1 -This month we've been studying S is for Snow. Or we wish. We made a "snowy" s and then I printed and laminated a blank snowman. I game him dry erase markers, playdough, buttons, and felt! He had at it! I love the boots at the bottom!
#2 - Speaking of snow! Thursday morning I woke to a beautiful surprise! It was light, it didn't stick, and it was gone before lunch. But it came!











#3 - These guys came to see me! I LOVED it! They will always have a special place in my heart! It was a great night catching up with them and their mommy and daddy! 





 
#4 - My grandma gave me a pig whisk for Christmas! Yes, a PIG whisk! How wonderful is that?! It is perfect for small whip ups!  



 
#5 - I tried organix surfpaste! I was wandering in the hair care aisle waiting for some pictures to be printed. Reading label after label and somehow this ended up in my purchases. How did that get there?! I am sold! My normal lifeless, limp hair would say so too! I could not believe the texture and volume my hair had! I am working on different ways to use it!


No comments:

Post a Comment