12.03.2010

Day 4- Budget Friendly


Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
This is a toughy!I am not an expert. I am not even a novice. This is not my speciality simply because I am not in a position to be planning a budget friendly Christmas. I am not the one "planning" it. I don't have my own house and stuff so it isn't something that I have to do...if that makes sense.
But, I do like to save a dime or 3 so I can give a few of the ways I do.
Coupons - Even now...it is most important. Coupon.com is a great source for coupons of ALL kinds!!! It takes a little work but it pays off in the end. Look in the paper for the Moneyclip, or valpak, or P&G clippers. All are full of different coupons. Some are for carpet cleaning, or re roofing, of paving companies, BUT a lot are for food, and personal items.
Catch sales! - Look out for when things are one sale. Don't be a last minuter...!!! Waiting makes things expensive...end of story! Plan out early. Look for when things are on sale. Take advantage of Black Friday. Look for clearance. etc.
End of the year - Great way to save on decorations...Go December 26 - January whenever for GREAT deals on decorations! No one wants last year's decorations! =) NOT! I am all for it especially when you can find strings of light for 50% off and boxes of ornaments for $1 a piece! Craziness!
Make it - I have found that making sometimes...SOMETIMES saves money...sometimes it doesn't but it is also more meaningful.
Enjoy! Feliz Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment