12.04.2010

Day 5 - Favorite Movie/TV show

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
Christmas movies and tv shows are a hit at our house! Primarily the older ones or the classics! We watch pretty much anything but, there are a few favorites!
Elf is one of my favorites! I have no idea why but I love this movie! Will Ferrel is hilarious! This is primarily a sister/brother - in - law/friend watching movie but good none the less!
This is one of my absolute FAVORITES! I really don't care for Rudolf at ALL but I love the other characters! The misfit toys, the abominable snow man, Cornelius!

This is one of our family favorites. We have to watch this every year...together! If you are looking for a family movie, recommended!

I love the Grinch! It is an every year must!

No comments:

Post a Comment