12.31.2010

Feliz Año Nuevo


Tonight is my Puerto Rican night! So very excited! I have been after her for...well, a long time to do this and thus it is FINALLY occurring! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I am headed over to help get some stuff ready in a little bit but I first wanted to say,
Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo!
I am excited about 2011....not sure what God holds in it but I can't wait to find out! School...no...job...no. Don't know! 2 things I know for sure. I am turning 21...an age by world's standards means I have made it. I don't drink. I already vote. I think I will celebrate with something small. Close friends, good food, and a little par-tay! I have operation room re-do in full swing...kinda! I went to Ikea yesterday to get my bed and returned with NADA! They didn't have one of the parts I need and the other wouldn't fit in our car...SO, I will be going back. In the mean time I am starting on walls, floors, dejunking!!!! So be looking for a new page! Room re-do is coming atcha!
Praying the Lord's blessings on anyone reading this! I hope you have a blessed day celebrating the New Year! Alright 2011, bring your best! I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment