12.09.2010

Day 6: Gift ideas



Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)


Well I let the ball drop on this one! It has been a CRAZY couple of days in my defense! The Christmas season is in FULL swing at my house and once that happens there is NO stopping! This post is going to have to cover a LOT so fasten your seat belts and hang on...knowing me, it might be a bumpy ride! =)


Ok, so, gift ideas!


Dell laptop with a cool skin design!

This bed from Ikea!

ANYTHING (well kinda!) from here!

Anything...and I do mean anything from here!
Ok, so my list is a little pricey! There weren't any specifications! =)


Moving on to other news! We finally got our tree and decorations up! Bean and Bubby enjoyed hanging up all the ornaments and lights! It is fun to see Christmas through their eyes a little bit!

The other night we had a Christmas cookies decorating party at our house! First one of it's kind and I think it was a big hit! We had fun hanging out and creating different cookies! These were my creations...I didn't realize the nativity had messed up or I would have fixed it!


This past weekend we attended one of our FAVORITE Christmas traditions! A local Church puts on a presentation of the life of Christ starting from the night he was born. It is cold and your hair smells like smoke when you're done but it is SO worth it!


I was running late getting ready so a lot of what I chose was a grab and go...my family was a little embarrassed by my choice of attire. Hey, I am not easily lost! =)


My sisters and I waiting to go in with our Peru hats!


Finally to get to the news that I have just about BURST at the seams to say!

This beautiful picture is what will come in a matter of 6 months. My sister and her husband are having baby #2!!! That's right, I am an aunt again! Oh, I am so excited! She found out the day before I left for Peru and the entire week was just impossible to keep my mouth shut! I literally would say something and then have to ramble a long explanation of why it was not what it sounded like!



Grow baby grow! This aunt can't wait to get her hands on you! I love you SO very much and I am proud to call you my...eh, niece/nephew!

Last thing on the agenda is transforming this...

to

...this!

Merry Christmas and a very blessed and happy New Year! May the Lord richly bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment