12.10.2010

Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY

Before we get to our daily program I wanted to shout praise to our God for His wonderful ways, our dear friends have been getting to know their sweet little girl for the last 40 minutes or so! I can't wait to meet her! Happy Birthday Miss Savannah!





Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)
Ok, I SO don't consider myself the "artsy," DIY-type-person, BUT, and that is a BIG but, I do enjoy "making" things every now and then if I can! I have made a handful of things throughout the years but my favorite and most note worthy are these...







Ta-Da! Clay bears...well, animals for the matter! I started with a very, VERY basic design and it just grew and changed until it is what I have made it today! I have personalized bears for each individual I have given them too! From Starbucks cups to jersey numbers I have done it all! I love seeing what they turn out like! Some have found a home in the trash can but there are some of my favorites!



My bro-in-law's sister is a HUGE duck tape fanatic!


Again, Merry Christmas! We are getting closer! Are you ready???!

No comments:

Post a Comment